20 PEACEFUL ACRES IN NORTH MALENY
- Situated in the highly sought after North Maleny & adjoining the Obi Obi Creek Nature Reserve.
- This rare and unique lifestyle acreage has revegetated pockets of gently sloping fertile land.
- Roughly eight acres of cleared land with the balance being natural bushland, a dam and spring-fed creeks.
- There is also a private and secluded sealed bitumen road to the livable shed towards the back of the property from which there are.
- Elevated northerly views over the property, neighbouring lush farmland and the site for a new home.
- A small established orchard positioned near the shed includes mango, lychee, custard apple and citrus trees.
- All just seven minutes from the thriving township of Maleny which provides most of the services & shopping you require.