ACREAGE LIVING IN TOWN
- Spacious 3 bedroom lowset brick family home with formal and family living areas.
- Situated on North facing level to slightly sloping 3.72ha (9 Acres) with two road access.
- Very well maintained & presented with easy care living in mind when it was designed.
- Adjacent to the house is a semi-self contained flat, large home office & double garage.
- Carpeted lounge has exposed vaulted ceiling beams and slow combustion fireplace.
- Separate formal dining room plus tiled family living located beside the kitchen.
- Kitchen has modern conveniences, large walk in pantry and close access to outside patio.
- 2.1m wide verandahs all round the house with level access out from several rooms.
- Paved and covered entertaining zone flows seamlessly out to the inground saltwater pool.
- Separate to the house is a 6m x 6m and 2.7m high double shed making an ideal workshop.
- Lush established gardens surround the home & most property boundaries giving privacy.
- Ample water tank storage of 100,000 litres will support if you are a keen gardener.
- Established fruit trees and veggie garden with plenty of potential for further pursuits.
- Mature trees grow in the bush land area allowing safe environment for the local birdlife.
- A great small acreage property with room for chickens or a couple of horses if desired.
- 3km concrete path back into town plus short stroll to Mapleton Falls & The Great Walks.