CONTEMPORARY ACREAGE LIVING
- Stylish lowset home set on 3.2 Acres of gently sloping open land & forest reserve.
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins, a large home office/rumpus plus a smaller study/bedroom.
- The large home office will suit a home based business with up to four office staff.
- The generous mastersuite with walk-in robe & ensuite occupies one end of the home.
- A well appointed modern kitchen shares the open plan family zone & dining area.
- Flowing out through sliders to the spacious 14m long north facing entertaining deck.
- A separate lounge room or media room allows you to keep the TV in its own space.
- There is a 9 x 11m shed separate to the house with room for the vehicles & storage.
- A spare shower & toilet in the shed comes in handy if you have extra guests staying.
- Live energy efficient with insulated walls & ceilings, solar power & solar hot water
- 90,000ltrs of rain water storage & efficient waste water & sewerage treatment plant.
- Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and adjoining the Mapleton National Park.
- Ideal if you are a keen bush walker or for those looking for peace & tranquility.
- A great low maintenance family lifestyle property yet room to create if so desired.
- Less than 2km’s to primary school, shopping, eateries, post office, medical & hotel.
- 10 minutes into Nambour for a choice of schools, medical plus rail & bus network.