CONTEMPORARY QUEENSLANDER STYLE
- Exceptional presentation from this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom hinterland home.
- The mastersuite has luxurious ensuite & walk in robe with envious shoe storage.
- Featuring polished Blackbutt flooring throughout, fireplace & colonial windows.
- A beautiful rural outlook from the large entertaining deck at the back of the home.
- Flowing effortlessly out from the kitchen & dining making entertaining a breeze.
- The kitchen is finished with sleek caeser stone benchtops & plenty of drawers.
- Complimented by a large walk in pantry, appliance cupboard & 900mm cooker.
- The front verandah has a rotunda at one end & is ideal for your morning cuppa.
- Offering coastal glimpses across the road from the front rooms of the house.
- Large picture windows & glass sliders allowing natural light through the home.
- Room for 2 cars under the house with options to create extra storage or garaging.
- A large barn style 3 bay colourbond shed with high middle door suitable for vans.
- Ample rain water storage, waste water treatment plant, solar hot water & power.
- Leave a lighter footprint, maybe grow some veggies & have some chickens.
- All this set on 2871m2 of fairly level land with potential for the keen gardener.
- Located just 4 minutes from Nambour with major services including hospitals, schools, rail network & shopping.
- Kureelpa is an elevated suburb with the benefit of hinterland views, climate & breezes.