ECO DESIGN IN RAINFOREST SETTING
- This stunning “Bush & Beach” residence overlooks the rainforest in a very private environment.
- Set on mostly level 2.5 acres, this north facing home boasts 2 ensuited bedrooms, one at each end.
- 2 additional multipurpose rooms offer home offices or guest accommodation with some changes.
- Spacious open plan living room has framed views into the rainforest, an ideal observation position.
- High pitched ceilings combined with creative use of glass provides natural light into all rooms.
- Cross ventilation through louvers and insulated walls offer a truly delightful living environment.
- The kitchen features modern appliances, granite tops, island bench and large walk in pantry.
- Blackbutt flooring throughout and timber decks for entertaining complement the rainforest setting.
- The property has excellent rain water supplies, solar hot water plus a high set, gravity fed tank.
- Plenty of native fauna, including prolific birdlife, possums, wallabies and the occasionally a koala!
- Approx 2/3 of the land is level, cleared & perfect for children’s play area, orchard or edible gardens!
- All this, just 2 mins to Peachester, 10 mins to Beerwah, 35 mins to Caloundra & 1 hour to Brisbane.