- Enjoy the highlife in this unsurpassed rural holding of 5.58ha, with a North facing contemporary residence built in 2006.
- Set 1000ft above sea level on the rolling green Dulong plateau, this property is divided into five paddocks which are intersected by the permanent flowing Platypus Creek. The property is currently stocked with Lowline cattle.
- The home is surrounded by terraced garden beds and a ‘ha ha’ wall maximizing the view from the entertaining deck. This stone wall is a subtle barrier between the semi-tropical plantings and the cattle grazing below.
- Beautifully proportioned open plan living incorporate a gourmet ‘Master Chef’ kitchen, featuring granite bench tops and top of the range Smeg appliances.
- Seamless glassed living areas have been designed to provide magnificent rural views over the entire property.
- Master bedroom suite is serviced by a luxurious en-suite and walk-in wardrobe and has access to a private north facing balcony.
- The two other double bedrooms, home office and adjoining TV lounge are meticulously presented with tasteful décor.
- A spacious and elegantly appointed self-contained 1 bedroom apartment is cleverly separated from the main house by the double-lock up garage.
- This architecturally styled home has a plunge pool and gazebo within a gardened sun trap accessible from the entertaining deck.
- Energy efficient 3.8kw grid connect solar reducing your power bill to next to nothing.
There are hidden steel cattle yards for working the herd of Lowline cattle (which are available by negotiation).
- Easy access to the coast and all major amenities including Sunshine Coast airport plus a choice of public and private schools, 6 minutes into Montville for boutique shopping and gourmet cafes and restaurants.
- A beautiful rural setting, meticulously presented home, permanent spring water and north facing land make this an outstanding package and will suit buyers looking for the complete boutique rural holding.