GARDEN LOVER'S PARADISE
- Positioned amongst established gardens, it is hard to imagine you are located on a suburban street.
- A quaint 3 bedroom home with open plan living flowing out to the deck which overlooks the garden.
- Architect designed in 1998 to suit a couple, a small family or for those looking to downsize.
- Timber flooring plus plenty of windows & large sliders allowing ample natural light throughout.
- Separate to the house is the art studio which could also be ideal for a work from home space.
- 1.5KW grid connect solar, solar hot water, insulated ceilings & 30,000 ltrs of rain water tank storage.
- Workshop space & storage underneath, raised veggie gardens plus assorted mature fruit trees.
- Set on 809m2 of partly level & partly sloping land which is terraced for easy care management.
- A short distance to IGA, primary school, cafes, restaurants, tavern, medical, post office & bus stop.
- 10 minutes to Nambour for professional services, shopping, schools, hospital, bus & rail network.