- Garth Chapman master built colonial residence set in a garden enthusiasts’ dream.
- Rare and exotic plantings include Maples from around the world, White Christmas, an ancient Dawn Redwood recovered from a fossil in China plus many, many more.
- Established orchard of grapefruits, various citrus, pecan nut & custard apple.
- The elegant residence is a perfect blend of both period charm & modern convenience.
- The warm and inviting formal living room is complemented by a gas fireplace.
- New Guinea Rosewood kitchen has gas cooktop, dishwasher & walk-in pantry.
- There are three sizable bedrooms, 2 of which are serviced by a main bathroom.
- The master boasts plenty of space and privacy as well as an ensuite & built-in robe.
- Period features include ceiling rose, dado walls, picture rails, fanlights & timber archway.
- Polished floors throughout & cedar french doors lead out to the sprawling verandahs.
- Eco friendly features include 1.8kw grid connect solar system plus solar hot water.
- 2.21 picturesque acres with veggie patch, tranquil courtyard & lake view deck area.
- Pump on the dam which supplies water to 14 outlets throughout the property.
- Underground power, storeroom & parking space under the house.
- Positioned in a very private and quiet pocket of Flaxton, just 3 minutes to Montville.