- Set amongst 55 undulating acres with a combination of features including babbling creek.
- Picturesque Kidaman Creek meanders through with crystal clear water holes & mossy river boulders.
- Open flat grazing country plus elevated grassy hills, regrowth gullies plus a small timber plantation.
- You can bring the horses, cattle, alpacas, chickens, dogs or whatever makes your dream complete.
- Would make a fantastic retreat or business venture involving nature, health and wellbeing.
- Grow your own produce and be as self sufficient as you want with many things already in place.
- Established permaculture garden, wick gardens, raised herb & vegetable gardens & potting area.
- Mature native & rose gardens plus assorted fruit trees including stone fruit, citrus orchard & avocados.
- 2 deep dams, 40,500 gals of rainwater holding capacity & prolific bore pumping up to a header tank.
- You can share the property with the abundant birdlife and native fauna who wander through.
- The property is powered by 2 stand alone solar systems plus solar hot water with back up instant gas.
- The large main residence includes 4 bedrooms plus office, 2 bathrooms & 2 separate living areas.
- The house is split level and could suit dual occupancy with separate entries for both areas.