LIGHT FILLED FLAXTON HOME
- Delightful 3 bedroom low set brick home on over 2 gently sloping acres.
- The home has winter and summer zones with air conditioning and slow combustion heater in the lounge/dining area and kitchen.
- The summer room has large glass doors and windows providing stunning views over the property and to the coast.
- The “French Provincial” kitchen is a recent addition and is very smart and extremely functional.
- The home also boasts an ensuite, games room and sleep out plus 2 guest bedrooms.
- Excellent garaging and workshop facilities are available with a 6 x 18m steel shed.
- The property is well supplied with rain water by 2 x 5,000 gallon tanks and a supplementary bore.
- This is a well presented property located on one of the highest points in Flaxton.
- The home provides a beautiful light outlook; there is excellent shed space and rich fertile volcanic soul for fruit trees and veggies.