MAGNIFICIENT MAPLETON ACREAGE
- Beautiful Tuscan-style low set home on almost 14 acres of rich, well drained volcanic soil. A gardener’s delight with all the hard work done.
- Flowering garden beds surround the rendered 4 bedroom brick home with en-suite, guest bathroom and powder room.
- Separate to the house is a self-contained 1 bedroom flat ideal for visitors.
- Gently sloping acreage, fenced into several paddocks, perfect for boutique cattle farming, running a couple of horses or sheep.
- Plentiful water supplies including rainwater storage and access to spring fed Pencil Creek.
- Income potential with approximately 50 avocado trees comprising a mix of varieties including Fuerte, Hass, Sharwill, Reed, Shepard and Wurtz.
- Approximately 50 coffee trees plus lychees, mangoes, sapote, vanilla ice cream, macadamias, passionfruit, kiwi fruit, bananas etc.
- Parking for 2 cars in the garage plus a separate large shed suitable for bigger vehicles, storage or workshop
- Located only 2 minutes from Mapleton Falls National Park and the thriving township of Mapleton.
- This is a unique opportunity to purchase fairly level blue ribbon acreage within walking distance to conveniences.
- House|Rural Acreage