QUALITY QUEENSLANDER WITH OCEAN VIEWS
- A large solid timber Queenslander with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & three separate living areas.
- The home takes in breathtaking views over the Dulong plateau and out to the Sunshine Coastline.
- Spacious rooms with large windows bringing plenty of natural light into all rooms of the home.
- The main living is on the top level with rumpus or ensuited 5th bedroom located on the ground floor.
- Polished timber flooring, high ceilings, ornate features & solid timber New Guinea Rosewood kitchen.
- The large kitchen is the centre point of the home and enjoys the scenic outlook over the coast.
- A generous master suite has a federation style ensuite, large walk in robe and external access.
- A slow combustion fireplace is for winter comfort as well as gas points for easier heating options.
- The home is lovingly maintained with wide verandahs & a huge entertaining sunroom at the rear.
- The privately positioned sunroom & front verandah has easy access from the kitchen/family room.
- Internal access through the sunroom to the undercover car parking & the rumpus room below.
- This ground level would be suitable for a granny flat or teenager’s domain with own entrance.
- An ideal family home or maybe use the downstairs space for work from home opportunities.
- A short walk into the village for all conveniences including primary school & medical services.
- 12 minutes to Nambour for all major shopping facilities as well as the rail & bus network.