RIVER FRONTAGE ACREAGE
- A stunning property with a stylish home, a 2nd dwelling, a large shed & 800m of Mary River frontage.
- Architecturally designed residence with 2 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study & open plan living.
- Light & airy kitchen with timber bench tops & modern appliances including 900mm gas/electric cooker.
- You will find entertaining a dream with the walk through butler’s pantry located right beside the kitchen.
- High ceilings with plenty of natural light through large North facing windows & glass doors opening out onto the verandah.
- The generous North facing verandah is set off the living room & creates the ideal go-to spot for a cuppa.
- This home is elevated to catch the breezes & looks over the mowed paddocks out over the river.
- The second dwelling is the original home & could suit guest accommodation or a work from home office/studio.
- Plenty of potential with this solid built original dwelling, just turn it into whatever suits your needs.
- A large 7.5m x 12m shed will satisfy the home handyman or for storing machinery, caravan or a boat.
- Plenty of water with ample rain water storage and pump from the river for domestic uses & gardens.
- An established & fenced veggie garden is in place & some fruit trees with plenty of potential for more.
- An elevated timbered ridge at back of property has stunning views around the surrounding Obi valley.
- There is room to accommodate a menagerie of animals, you would just need to fence accordingly to suit.
- The land is ideal for horses, a few cows, alpacas, sheep, chickens, ducks & your family pets as well.
- Set on 155 acres in total with 15-20 usable & the remaining land being a natural bush land backdrop.
- Enjoy peace & tranquillity away from it all yet only 12 minutes to the rural township of Kenilworth.
- 20 minutes to Mapleton, 30 minutes to Nambour & 50 minutes to the Sunshine Coast’s beaches.
- This property is paradise found, it will tick most boxes & will be hard to find something better.
- House|Rural Acreage