SPECATULAR HOME ON PRIVATE ACREAGE
- Perfect mix of sophistication & family comfort has been created in this Flaxton executive residence.
- Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with established landscaped gardens & lawns giving privacy from the street.
- Extensive renovations to a very high standard have been completed throughout, including new Duce fitted New Guinea Rosewood windows & doors, re-polished Tasmanian Oak timber flooring on both levels, modern adjustable downlights, repainted inside & out plus repainted & re-pointed tile roofing.
- Zoned & fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Magnificent custom built kitchen offering Miele appliances (electric oven, steam oven & induction cooktop & dishwasher), Caesar stone benchtops, 2 pac finished cupboards/drawers, a pull out pantry & mirrored splashback.
- The full length 3.5m wide back verandah has new adjustable block-out screens.
- The large home office located downstairs has a separate entrance off the front verandah.
- Four large bedrooms, all with built-ins, new carpet, ceiling fans, black out shades & adjustable lighting.
- Cleared path leads down to a babbling spring fed permanent creek with rock pools, a waterfall & pockets of rainforest.
- Good water supply with 10,000gals of tank water supporting the house & a prolific bore supplying the gardens.
- Just a few minutes from the hinterland villages of Mapleton & Montville, on the doorstep of one of Queensland’s Great Walks, with a delightful subtropical climate with mild summers & cool winters.
- This magnificent hinterland home has a great floor plan suitable for families or buyers requiring high quality housing in a safe & prestigious environment.