UNRIVALLED MAPLETON ELEGANCE
- Historic Mapleton Queenslander with a complete contemporary restoration.
- A testament to classic design, the home was built by the Smiths who founded Mapleton in 1910.
- Blending original Queenslander features with touches of modern conveniences.
- The home has been renovated to the highest standard with all its fixtures & fittings.
- Exceptional quality throughout with 12 foot ceilings & ornate transom windows.
- Enjoy family friendly living flowing easily from the kitchen to the outdoor entertaining.
- Spacious covered deck & verandahs offer breathtaking views into the Obi valley.
- Miele appliances, stone benches & large pantry space finish off the gourmet kitchen.
- The mastersuite is separate to the others with large walk-in robe & luxurious ensuite.
- Three extra bedrooms complete the private spaces & share main bathroom & 2 loos.
- Set on 2322m2 of level to gently sloping land with easy care gardens & lawns.
- The original packing shed remains on the property & could be renovated if required.
- Just 2 minutes walk to Mapleton Falls National Park & 3 minutes drive into Mapleton.
- This warm & welcoming home will touch your heart & is a rare opportunity for an astute buyer.