- A lifestyle property with income, offering a successful holiday rental proposition.
- Set on 17.5 ha of level land with 500m of Mary River frontage with a large permanent waterhole.
- An elevated Queenslander with 4 bedrooms including 2 sleep outs, 1 bathroom & 2 loos.
- A stylishly appointed gourmet kitchen with 900mm cooker & other modern conveniences.
- Polished timber flooring, high ceilings & french doors flowing out to wide verandahs.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & slow combustion fireplace allow all year round comfort.
- There is also council approval for a second dwelling of 90m2 if someone wanted to proceed along these lines.
- Enjoying a picturesque rural outlook from the homestead over the land & towards the river.
- Fenced house yard & surrounded by paddocks with grazing cattle as your close neighbours.
- 500m airstrip plus 2 aircraft hangers offering convenient storage for a small plane or farm machinery.
- The home was moved from Brisbane some 12 years ago and tastefully restored & renovated.
- Currently running as a successful farm stay, fully furnished & appointed with future bookings in place.
- Owners would sell the business including websites, brochures and forward bookings.
- Permanent water with 16ha irrigation licence and a 3ph irrigation pump on the river.
- Ideal for growing small crops and/or cattle, the owners are running around 30 head of Lowline cattle.
- Located in the beautiful Obi Valley just 7km from Kenilworth & 20 minutes from Mapleton.
- This property is a must see, it is one of the loveliest farms we have listed for many years.
- House|Rural Acreage